About our team
Our team consists of experts in the field of paleontology, archeology, history and art history, behind which stands decades of work on the collection, protection and research of cultural heritage.
As Jagodina is accelerating towards the future, it is very important that we understand our own heritage. That is why our museum and team are present here, to highlight the bright moments and achievements of our ancestors, primarily the people of Jagodina, and to save them from oblivion for generations to come.
- Daniel Mesihović, B.Sc. lawyer for legal, personnel and administrative affairs
- Danijela Đorđević, Officer for Legal, Personnel and Administrative Affairs
- Snežana Despotović, librarian
- Đorđe Filipović, designer
- Milosav Brajković, photographer
- Dejan Matić, porter